Our weekly Sunday Service: Time: 15:00-1700: Please come join and fellowship with us
Venue: 58a Villa Road, Birmingham, B19 1BL, United Kingdom
Tel: 01217920510, 07830069099
The Statement of Our Faith: What We Believe
The Truth Ministries International (a Christian Church) was founded and established in the United Kingdom in year 2013 by Pastor Thomas Francis. Bhatti who is also the General Overseer. Our global mission and vision is teach, preach and live the True Word of God (as revealed in the Bible) .Hereunder is a statement of our faith:
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Saviour of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, fully God and fully man (Luke 1:26-35; John 1:18; Isaiah 7:14; 9:6)
- We Believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness apart from God’s intervening grace (Roman 5:12,18).
- We believe in the unity of the One True and Living God who is the Eternal, Self-Existent "I AM", Who has also revealed Himself as One being co-existing in three Persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit(Deut. 6:4; Mark 12:29; Matt 28:19; 2 Cor. 13:14).
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in salvation by grace through faith in Christ, who, according to the Scriptures, died for our sins, was buried and was raised from the dead on the third day, and that through His Blood we have Redemption (Titus 2:11, Titus 3:5-7; Rom. 10:8-15; 1 Cor. 15:3-4). This experience is also known as the new birth, and is an instantaneous and complete operation of the Holy Spirit upon initial faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. (John 3:5-6; James 1:18; 1 Pet. 1:23; 1 John 5:1)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ appointed two ordinances - Baptism in water and the Lord's Supper to be observed as acts of obedience and as perpetual witnesses to the cardinal facts of the Christian faith, that Baptism is the immersion of the believer in water as a confession of identification with Christ in burial and resurrection and that the Lord's Supper is the partaking of the emblems symbolic of the Saviour's broken body and shed blood, in remembrance of His sacrificial death, until he comes and that the partaking of it is strictly limited to Christian believers (1 Corinthians 11:27). Only unfermented grape juice, the fruit of the vine, as recommended by our Lord (Matthew 26:29; Mark 14:25; Luke 22:18) shall be used in connection therewith.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit, empowering and equipping believers for service, with the accompanying supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit(1 Corinthians 12-14) and in fellowship with the Holy Spirit. We believe in the divinely ordained ministries of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher.
- Sanctification We believe in the doctrine of sanctification as a definite, yet progressive, work of grace, commencing at the time of regeneration and continuing until the consummation of salvation (Hebrews 13:12, 12:14; 2 Thessalonians 2:13; 1 Peter 1:2; Ephesians 5:26; 1 Corinthians 6:11; John 17:17; 1 Thessalonians 5:23).
- Evangelism: We believe the mandate and privilege of every Christian is to spread the Gospel to the lost world by making disciples of all nations, baptizing and teaching them to obey everything He commands (Matt 28:18-20). This lifestyle of evangelism is accomplished through prayer, living out our faith, preaching the Word and sacrificial giving. (Acts 1:8; Luke 10:2; Matt 10:7-8; 1Cor 9:19 -23)
- That we as Christians are the light of world (Mat 5:14-16) and our lives as Christians and the Church/and or worship services and activities are deemed part of our evangelistic mission(the Great Commission) and testimony to the saving power of the Gospel of Christ(Romans 1:16- and the power of the Holy Spirit, and will therefore be conducted in full view our gatherings and recorded and/or broadcasted live via radio, television, social media, and/or distributed via print media, electronic media and such other means as the Board of Trustee may deem fit . That participation and/or membership to our church gathering and its activities implies acceptance to this mode of propagation of the gospel. That such worship services/activities being Holy Spirit driven and inspired shall include but not limited to:
-Deliverance from demonic possessions and bondage(exorcisms)
-Sermons: Preaching and teaching
-healing the sick through prayer and spiritual anointing
-baptism of the Holy Spirit
-receiving spiritual gifts
-and sending out ministries (Acts 13:3)
-Conferences and meetings
- Commission: We believe that the Gospel embraces the needs of the whole man and that the Church is therefore commissioned to preach the Gospel to the world and to fulfil a ministry of healing and deliverance to the spiritual and physical needs of mankind.
- We believe in heterosexual relationships between a natural man and a natural woman within the confines of lawful matrimony.
- Resurrection: We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation and personal, literal and bodily coming again the second time for the Church (John 14:2-3; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).
- We believe in the blessed hope and the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming
- We believe in eternal life for believers (John 5:24; 3:16) and eternal punishment for unbelievers ( 9:43-48; 2 Thess. 1:9; Rev.20:10-15).
- We believe in the reality and personality of Satan and the eternal judgment of Satan and his angels (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:10-15).
- The Church: The true Church, built upon the Foundation of Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 3:11; Ephesians 2:20), is the Body of our Lord Jesus (Romans 12:5; 1 Corinthians 12:27); Christ being the Head (Ephesians 1:22, 23; Colossians 1:18). Its earthly constituents are all true believers, born again of the Spirit (John 3:6) and of the Word (1 Peter 1:23), who are living an overcoming Christian life (Ephesians 5:27; Revelation 21:27). To the Church, through its members, are delegated the various gifts and offices of the Holy Ghost (1 Corinthians 12:7-11, 27, 28) which are necessary for the successful evangelization of the world and the perfecting of the Body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:7; Ephesians 4:11, 12). This universal, invisible, sanctified Church is the chaste virgin Bride of Christ (1 Corinthians 1:1, 2; Ephesians 5:25-27; Revelation 21:9b, 27). It is this Bride for whom Jesus Christ will return, just prior to the Great Tribulation, to catch her away and take her to heaven (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).
- Divine Healing: Healing is for the physical ills of the human body and is wrought by the power of God, through the prayer of faith, and by the laying on of hands (Mark 16:18; James 5:14, 15). It is provided for in the atonement of Christ and is available to all who truly believe.
- Tithes and Offerings: We recognize the scriptural duty of all our people, as well as ministers, to pay tithes as unto the Lord (Hebrews 7:8). Tithes should be used for the support of the active ministry and for the propagation of the gospel and work of the Lord in general and not given to charity or used for other purposes (Malachi 3:7-11; Hebrews 7:2; 1 Corinthians 9:7-11; 16:2).
- Further Revelation: We recognize that God is continually restoring truth and light to His Church. Therefore, we place no limit on further revelation; however, each must be substantiated according to the Scriptures and confidentiality. The purpose of such discipline is the restoration of the one subject to the discipline and/or the purification of the witnesses, and finally, exposure to the church for judgment leading to restoration or separation (Matt. 18:15-20; Gal. 6:1; Rom. 16:17; 2 John 9-11; 1 Cor. 5; 2 Cor. 2:6-8; 1
May our Lord Jesus Christ's love and grace be with you even as you surrender yourselff fully to his service. Amen!
Our weekly Sunday Service: Time: 15:00-1700: Please come and fellowship with us
Please follow and listen to our annointed weekly Sunday Sermons on faceebook. Please click/and listen or Join us on facebook by clicking the facebook icon below: